Childcare Assistance & Training
Regional Child Care Resources & Referral (RCCR&R) of Guilford Child Development provides a range of services to help childcare centers and family childcare homes provide the highest quality services for families in Guilford, Randolph and Rockingham Counties.
Some of those services include:
- NC Division of Child Development and Early Education Training approved training and workshops
- On/off-site training and technical assistance
- Resource Room located at the Central Office of Guilford Child Development
- Assistance in meeting state and local licensing requirements
- Recruitment of new potential Family Child Care Home Providers
- Start-up assistance for new providers
- Professional Enhancement Projects, such as the Provider Professional Development Initiative; Infant/Toddler Quality Enhancements and School-age Enhancements Projects; and review and Use of Assessment Tools such as ITERS-R, ECERS-R, FCCERS-R and SACERS
- Regional specialists offer a cross section of professional services to staff and children/families through special enhancements. They include Infant/Toddler Specialist, Behavior Specialist, and School-age Specialist.
- Sponsorship of the Triad Family Day Care Home Association and the Guilford County Directors Network
Are you a parent? Regional Child Care Resources & Referral has access to valuable information and resources to assist families with finding quality childcare and childcare scholarships. Click here to learn more.
Below are our most popular child care provider requests and links to some of our program areas for more specific information.